We'll, were glad you stopped by! We hope that you will browse through our website to see what we have going on and what we're all about. Here are some things you can expect if you decide to visit us:
- Our dress code is pretty simple...wear clothes! You will find that some may wear a suit, dress, slacks, jeans, and even shorts. We feel that God is more concerned with what's going on in our hearts than He is with what we wear.
- We're not perfect! Everyone at SNC comes from different walks of life. We're all at different places in our journey with Jesus and with His help we are all working to become more and more like Him.
- We love other people because Jesus unconditionally loves us.
- We have Sunday school classes for all ages before our worship service.
- During the service your children can participate in NazKidz in the Family Life Center - music, Bible lesson, snacks. On Wednesday evenings we have our full-blown version of NazKidz. Kicks off with dinner at 5:30 pm.
- During our worship service you can sit wherever you are most comfortable.
- You'll find that some people are outgoing and others are more comfortable keeping to themselves and that's okay.
- We have handicap parking in front and back and plenty of regular parking in the back.